Friday, September 18, 2009

Welcome to my World


I'm a cottontail rabbit who has been observing mankind for many years, and have been nothing but confused. I do subscribe to the local newspaper, which really doesn't say much except to make this burg look good. I do watch cable news and find it highly entertaining and/or educational. I have a computer, of course, but no cell phone or hand held device that allows me to waste all of my time shagging texts and phone messages, as I am quite popular here in the hollow.

I do my share of fine-dining with my friends, but this is rose hip season, and, dude, you can't beat that. I don't know why the local eateries shun this from their menus, they would be great in salads. I hang out here with my best buddy, Buck, and if you think cottontails stay in their own neck of the woods and don't travel far, please follow our adventures. I will get back in touch with you all later, have a happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment